coronavirus alert

more information

International Resident Pathway

If you are an International Resident

Applicants who live outside of Australia may apply for a student visa to study in Australia. Please contact our enrolment officers or use the link below, to connect with a staff member who will talk to you about the specific entry requirements for the course you are interested in.

English language minimums

The minimum English language requirement for entry to a SCEI-HE undergraduate curse is IELTS 6.0, or equivalent. If you have received a diploma, or higher, that was delivered entirely in the English language, you have automatically satisfied SCEI-HE English language requirements.

Under this category of entry, you will:

  • have complete a course of study equivalent to Australia Year 12 of secondary education and provide evidence of your results.
  • have sat an English language proficiency test that gave a result of a minimum IELTS 6.0, or whatever the minimum English requirement for the specific undergraduate course is
  • sit an interview with a course instructor or enrolment officer to determine your readiness to enrol in the desired course of higher education.

Special requirements

For some courses, you need to have specific knowledge of certain subjects to gain entry. Please check the specific entry requirements for the course you are interested in.

Your chosen undergraduate course may require a certain level of Maths or of English, or both. Be prepared to offer evidence of all the studies you have undertaken in your own country and transcripts of the results of those qualifications.

If you are happy that this is the path by which you will apply to study at SCEI-HE, then select APPLY below and continue with your application.

Higher Education Study Experience Pathway Contact Us